Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 06:26 PM   #25
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K5, KFire, KPW2, Nexus 7.2, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's probably one of the games you have installed. I can vouch for Angry Birds being okay but it could be any of the other ones of course if all you do is game the battery wont last long at all. Gaming sucks down a battery faster then anything. There is no fixed for that other then to play with it plugged in.
Thanks for your reply, Blossom. I installed Badass Battery Monitor (no idea if it's any good or not) and it lists doodle Jump as taking a fair amount of the battery. It was the only game listed besides Bejeweled, but that was only taking a tiny amount. My battery life has seemed better in the past couple of days though.

I never charged my battery for 12 hours either when I first got it. It states at the link frankz posted that's a good idea. (Thanks for that link, Frank) Maybe that would help. The most I have done is overnight, maybe 8-9 hours or so.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote