View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 05:00 AM   #5
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Annotations

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesome View Post
I sold my PB903 because my economics PDFs /which contain many color graphs/ didnít look good enough. I bought SamsungGalaxy Tab 10.1 which is excellent tablet. But its display is not comfortable for long reading so I canít use it as dedicated reader. Thatís why Iíve preordered M92. In the video review M92 seems to be excellent for PDF reading /due to his high contrast display and improved software/ but once again if there is a lot of ďmust seeĒ colors in your PDF files you should look for tablet. In any other case Iíd pick a dedicated reader.
The only reader that handles PDFs well seems to come from Sony - which has excellent annotation-capabilities as well - in my opinion an absolute must. Normally I don't just read PDFs, I have to use parts of the content also somewhere else.
The PRC 950 seems to be available only in the US, is pretty expensive and only 7", which should be okay when used horizontally. As for color and size:my guess is maybe in two years. In the meantime the eyes will have to suffer ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote