View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 03:28 AM   #13
MrTeatime
Connoisseur
MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_skies View Post
I have also been considering trying one of the scanner wands like the VuPoint portable scanner, but I am concerned that it won't get the edges of the text, and that it may difficult to keep the scan from being skewed.
It's easier than you'd think, but the use of a roller rather than optical technology is indeed an irritating design "feature".

I wrote up some stuff about vupoint scanners and book scanning here.
MrTeatime is offline   Reply With Quote