View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Did you buy a lot of ebooks in 2011?

I was just thinking how much money having an ebook reader has saved me.

I looked over my Amazon, Sony, and Smashwords accounts (these are the only places I spend money on ebooks) and I have spent $12.97 on ebooks this year! I am really proud of myself. I download books from the public library frequently as well as books here at the MR library and free books offered by authors. For me, an ebook reader has been a great investment. I read constantly and I've never been at a loss for reading material.

I'm wondering if other people are happy with the amount they spent. Has an ebook reader saved you money or have you ended up spending more?

Last edited by banjobama; 12-07-2011 at 02:52 PM.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote