View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #7
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameronpaterson View Post
I have also done some more research and this curious little glitch seems to be a problem with all my kepubs The 'search in book' function never works unless I push the menu entry twice. If I do it just once, the Touch simply sits there doing nothing. I find myself getting quite irritated by this now. Anyone got any ideas?
This is not true for kepub books on my Touch. Are you having other double tap issues, or only this one?

Last edited by taming; 12-07-2011 at 08:30 AM. Reason: decided to be nice
taming is offline   Reply With Quote