View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #13
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
9. I haven't watched a news program in years. I got the things wrong I should have. I had no clue on any of the people pictures except for Steve-o.

I missed:
Thinking about Congress, do Republicans currently have a majority in…?
Who is this?
Who is the current Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives?
Since the start of military action in Afghanistan, about how many U.S. military personnel have been killed? Around…?

Not overly surprised by what I missed.

In Canada we vote for colours: Red, Blue, another Blue, Green, Orange. And no, red isn't communist.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote