View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 12:57 AM   #6
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by deannah View Post
Thanks Blossom. I don't believe it was Amazon servers because a download from the store worked perfectly on another KF. I think it was data that was the problem. I did the gear thing up top, plus more button and entered the applications area. Here I used ALL APPS, (not just running), found the store app and cleared the cache and the data. Got warnings, but went ahead. It seems to have fixed the problem.

I had uninstalled several apps I had recently downloaded in case one of them might have been the culprit and then couldn't re-install them either. Was about ready to do a hard reset, but glad I persevered. Seems all is well now. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Ah it sounds like the app store app was the problem. It must of got a corrupted download which could of been a server issue or bad install file it's hard to know but Happy you found a solution for it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote