View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:14 PM   #3
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomboay View Post
If I do a search on any book or author I get the message - couldn't find any books matching your query.
Trying to download a newspaper I get the message - failed to get news, conversion error.
My internet is connected. I can pick a store and a window will open in that store.
I am using internet explorer.
Did you tick search sources that might have the books?
Searching Baen (Webscriptions) for Bambi is not going to result in a Match (Even if you use IE ) New York Times best sellers are not going to be at Project Gutenberg.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote