View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #25
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post
I might've found a AA USB battery charger device. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/270810499131
Sigh. I did not realize that 18650 was a battery style like AA, AAA, C or D. I unscrewed the cover, dropped in a AA battery and it rattled around. I'm thinking WTHeck?

No big deal but the extra wait is irritating. I now have the 18650 batteries on order from a Canadian vendor so I should have them in a week or so.

What that eBay listing also did not make clear, at least to me, is that it also charges the internal 18650 batteries from a standard USB port. I had assumed you'd have to charge the AA batteries from an external battery charger. And you can charge those batteries at the 2 amp rate using your Kobo charger.

I wonder what the capacity of the Vox internal battery is? The four batteries I purchased were 3.7 V at 2400 mah. The tech specs just state 7 hours battery life.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote