View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:58 PM   #4
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
No you can't, this seems to be a problem with all borrowed audio books, not just the Overdrive system. I use audiobooks from the EBSCO system from a library here and I know another library uses a different system and you can't return them early. You do have the option of borrowing for a shorter period, but I'd rather have the longer borrowing time and be able to return early.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote