View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
faithbw
Evangelist
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7.2
If you're in Europe, I would encourage you to go with the Sony. If you ever need support for your e-reader, you won't be able to get it if you buy the Nook. This is really important because anything could happen with your e-reader for no apparent reason. For instance, I brought a Nook classic a little less than a year ago and less than 24 hours after I brought it, the e-ink screen just died for no apparent reason. I live in the US, so I was able to take the Nook right back to a Barnes and Noble and get a replacement. However, living in Europe, that may not be an option for you if something like that happens to you.

So I would get the Sony if I were you. Just my $0.02.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote