View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
timezone
Addict
timezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Windows Phone7, Kindle Fire
Exclamation Caution - Browser clear all is an illusion

I was checking books in the store when my kindle fire locked up. I held down the power button long enough to power down the device. I went to the browser and noticed the recently cleared history was returning. Considering the locked status I cleared history and then powered down the device again. After restarting I went back to my browser and the history was reloading again. By the way I have my browser set not to use amazon's cache for browsing. When we delete a book it just shows up in the cloud. It appears they are treating history clear in a similar fashion. There should be a permanently delete option.

This means they have our browsing history even when the browser isn't cached with the amazon cloud.

Last edited by timezone; 12-04-2011 at 09:49 AM.
timezone is offline   Reply With Quote