View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #15
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieronymos View Post
Either way, the vinegar solution seems to be working way better than the expensive distilled water cleaner that I had before. I didn't even wipe the screen since the 1st.
--------------------------------------------

I'm glad that you are liking the effect. It really strips all can-smear residue off of the screen and makes for a really good finger/screen contact.

Funny, how we have lost what was common-sense household cleaning solutions, in favour of the commercial advertised-pounding we get to buy 'new..and improved'...whatever!

Vinegar and Water for glass and surface cleaning. 50/50 makes for the best all round mixture. The water should be distilled for best pickup.

Coarse and or normal salt sprinkled on cookware to scrub off grease and grime before a good rinsing....all of the old 'grandma' ways still work, and in most cases better for the job, personal health of the family, and general environment. I think that book readers, are in general; 'green' people! We exercise our minds, and with that, tend to reason a lot more... (smile).

Edit: Hieronymous, it also will take that smear/glaze off of the Vox and really let you see the glorious colours that it can display. Some people are still looking through a haze layer (and that haze layer keeps building up...), even with after cleaning with other solutions. Yeppers....

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 12-03-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote