View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 07:54 AM   #320
Shankill
Protip: Be polite
Shankill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shankill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shankill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shankill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shankill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shankill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shankill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shankill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shankill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shankill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shankill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Touch, Kindle Paperwhite, Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyj View Post
I have a data package on my cell phone and i can use it to tether my laptop computer to the Internet. I don't need to be neare a WiFi Hotspot to do it. It would be nice if i could do the same thing with my Kobo Vox. Some one has done it for a nook tables but using bluetooth.but unfortunatly the Kobo Vox doesn't suport bluetooth connection
The Vox doesn't support it because it doesn't have a Bluetooth module, so it's not something that can be fixed with a firmware upgrade. Like The Terminator and I mentioned, any phone running Android 2.2 (or above), iOS or Windows Phone 7.5 can tether. So that's your only real option with the existing hardware.
Shankill is offline   Reply With Quote