View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 08:44 PM   #55
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbees View Post
jasonkchapman (or anyone else),

Where is this setting for allowing outside apps located? I am searching in Settings, and looking in Apps, but I cannot find it anywhere! Please be explicit.

I was able to enable the installation of non-market apps on a Kindle Fire, and then sideload said apps, so I am somewhat familiar with this type of process, but I am lost on the Nook Tablet.
Here's how to do it with the NT.

http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...hack-required/
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote