View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #2
Vintage Season
Pulps and dime novels...
Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook STR/iPad Air
This morning I was finding it difficult to stay alert and focused, until "Absinthe Fish" received a very favorable endorsement, from SF Signal reviewer John H. Stevens! An enthusiastic review gives me a better buzz than caffeine (not that I'll ever give up coffee... but favorable words are the best stimulant in the world).

Quote:
John H. Stevens: "... I would like to point in particular to M. David Blake's "Absinthe Fish" which perfectly fulfills my criteria for 'mind-blowing fiction.'"

His comment appeared in the MIND MELD Makeup: Our Favorite SF/F Consumed During 2011 article. I am blown away by the response this story has received, as well as the fact that it is still garnering reviews, seven and a half months after it first appeared.

M.
Vintage Season is offline   Reply With Quote