View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #60
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
So, an Apple fanboy has decided not to get another tablet based on an editorial by another Apple fanboy? In other news, the sun will rise tomorrow.

For the record, the Fire *is*a tablet. I know this because I am using mine for a LOT more than reading eBooks and watching videos. I haven't hit the app space limit, but I have installed some useful applications including...
Sounds like you are calling OP an idiot, and there is no reason to do that. I would think you could make your point without resorting to that
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote