View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #55
covingtoncat73
Guru
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo WiFi, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Acer 10'' Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickering View Post
Finished yesterday. I'm a sucker for time travel stories, and this was a pretty good one. I liked
Spoiler:
the "reset" factor and I'm fine with the vague explanation of the time travel mechanism, but I would have really liked to learn more about the yellow/black/green card men.
Would definitely recommend.
I, too, am a sucker for time travel. I would so love to be able to do it, after all. I am a fan of The Stand, It, and the "Dark Tower" books I have read thus far (have the last three to go). I also loved "Full Dark" (King is at his best with the novella). That being said, I was dissapointed with Under the Dome and couldn't finish it. Also, this is a long book, saving Kennedy is almost as much a time travel cliche as killing Hitler, and the price is high, so I was a little hesitant but the good reviews have swayed me and tomorrow is payday.

Last edited by covingtoncat73; 12-01-2011 at 08:27 PM.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote