View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox
Overdrive question

I installed the Overdrive app so I can download and read library books and set it to download to the Micro SD card instead of the device. However, when I look on the DS card, the book isn't there and I can still read it with the card out of the slot. What happened? I did have Overdrive configured to download to the device, but then changed it to the memory card before getting the book. I see people telling they can read eBooks on Adobe Digital Edition on their PC and that's what I wanted to do as well. Is there a way to move the book from Overdrive to the Micro SD card?
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote