View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #5
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieronymos View Post
You don't know my fingers :-) I have to clean my keyboard every 6 months because people start asking me what exactly I spilt on it...
lol well, if that's the case, then maybe it's not really the screen you need to worry about . I actually do keep a bunch of purell wipe packets in my pocket when I visit client machines which I use on my hands both before and after I use their keyboards/mice. Did it more so last week because I was battling through a nasty cold.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote