View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
I've never used the android market. Amazon has enough for me as the Kimdle fire is not my primary tablet (really, so I need more than one? Lol!!) I have plenty of apps on my iPad & don't want to re-buy any apps if I don't need too. & as ores said you can still sideload. I like the security & quality control at the amazon app store provides. Plus I don't have to creat another account & give out my credit card again. One downside that others have said is that you may not necessarily have the latest app update also. That's ok for me because like I said I'm not in much of a hurry to have many apps.

One other thing to think about. Imagine the tide turning because of the popularity of the fire now. Developers will be submitting to the amazon app store quicker & amazon will work to ensure quick updates. I'm assuming of course. Lol.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote