View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 07:58 AM   #159
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingDown View Post
Does one need to connect Kobo Touch to computer ever after finalizing first setup? Can I do the firmware upgrade without computer connection (I haven't done any yet)?

I am Linux user myself, and I did my first KT registration on my Windows machine, but I have not used the Kobo Desktop software since. I have purchased one book so far from Kobo bookstore, but I just synced whe KT via wifi and book did get synced to device.
I couldn't decide after reading this post and the previous few if the first registration had to be done on a Windows machine? Could this be done using Wine running on my Linux Mint 12 machine?

Thanks.
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote