View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 06:25 AM   #165
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogarcia View Post
Hello.

I'm using calibre php server and i see some bugs in error log:
[...]
I think that this is some parts of template that is not defined in books metas. This can not be treated with "if" sentences?

Greetings!

More info: The smarty-libs are the latest version: 3.1.5
I have no idea if smarty V3 works properly with this server. Given the problems you are having, it doesn't. Also, it appears that you are using fastcgi instead of loaded modules, another thing that I haven't tested. Finally, there is not one smarty error in 30 days of apache error logs on my server.

If I were you, I would start with downgrading smarty to V2 and see if the errors go away. I would also switch to loaded modules, unless there is some overriding reason you want to use fastcgi.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote