View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 09:03 PM   #93
Spock96
Book Geek.
Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidKitson View Post
Thanks for that. I'm really glad you enjoyed the story.

Well, the Second Revsion is presently up on Amazon and now I have to go through the meatgrinder to get it ready for Smashwords again, something I am not looking forward to.

The Kindle Edition ( Which I called amazon edition.... I guess I am not quite used to this yet ) is also now formatted correctly, thanks to the KDP team who suggested saving it as HTML prior to uploading it -

Also thanks to APK and Josh - I really appreciated the help in locating some more errors. Yes, the book is still full of problems and now I am even getting corrections regularly sent to me by the KDP ( Kindle Publishing ) team with corrections And I think it just went on sale in the UK once again, because my sales jumped about 350x, sales being "download for free"...

I am still working on the follow up story... Work committments over the past 5 months have absolutely exhausted me. I love writing but when I am tired, my muse goes to bed before I get to the keyboard Work is starting to even off a little bit now, but the next story is still moving slowly - more than I anticipated.

But at least there is a (hopefully) better version up now with hundreds of corrections... The longer I leave this, the easier editing becomes

Regards
David
So looking forward to the next story.
I would also like to thank you for this book it has re-opened my imagination and now I'm back to writing hoping someday to get something published.
Yes, it's a book kinda of like this one.
Spock96 is offline   Reply With Quote