View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #161
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Nexus S, Galaxy S, Nook Color, iPhone4, iPT4, iPad 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Yes it does. You can try it at the demo site: http://charles.the-haleys.org/calibre/demo.

However, the native server also has search. The search box is at the right near the top (see the attachment), and supports (I think) all of calibre's search expressions. Are you looking for something else?
Cool. I know the native server has search. That's one of the reasons I use it instead of calibre2opds. I reckon adding templates for an OPDS feed shouldn't be so difficult so I can do that myself.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 11-29-2011 at 02:21 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote