View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
jetBook Color Photos from Schools

so i just received a notification from the Ectaco Blog and they totally weren't joking about the jetBook Colors being used in schools!

the entire environment looks absolutely stunning filled with them! i totally dream of having my entire college classroom filled with jetBook Colors lol

still looking for a US release date....hopefully soon and i'll obv post as soon as it's here!

the photos might be better quality on the blog but here they are below:

LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote