View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #51
dbeman
Enthusiast
dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post

I bought a Fire the day before thanks giving, and I've played a lot with it during these past holiday days. While not a bad device, I'm a bit disappointed. The UI and performance is not what I was expecting. But I must admit the price is right and the Amazon store gives you a better deal (more apps, more selection)
You hit the nail on the head by mentioning the price point. I think a lot of disappointment in these low cost tablets are that people are expecting them to be as responsive and peppy as an iPad or other higher cost tablets.

Perhaps the 3rd and 4th generation of nook and Kindle tablets will match the specs of the iPad or iPad2; of course by that point Apple will be streaming content directly into our brains...
dbeman is offline   Reply With Quote