View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:29 AM   #97
JedV
Kobo Toucher
JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverlily View Post
Is that all the awards you can get for the KT?

For the All You Can Eat award I don't think you need 100 books, I've gotten it before I got 40+ books in my library.
I got that very early on when downloading free books from the Kobo Store. I think it was a round number like 10.
JedV is offline   Reply With Quote