View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
Larken
Where's the backlight??
Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Streak 7 and Nook Simple Touch
How do you organize your shelves?

I've used a Nook for a while, both classic and STR. I've never really utilized the shelving function but am trying to get more organized. I'm curious about how you all organize your shelves. I am attempting to organize by author, but then I get an author who has written several different storylines. David Gemmell is a good example. He has the Drenai series, the Rigante series, the Jerusalem Man series, etc. In that instance, how do you sort shelves by author and show which book belongs in which series and the order in which it should be read in the series? I'm using Calibre as well. I wasn't sure if that would be accomplished with a combination of shelfs and Calibre or what. Let me know what you think.
Larken is offline   Reply With Quote