View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
John123
Connoisseur
John123 is kind to children and small, furry animalsJohn123 is kind to children and small, furry animalsJohn123 is kind to children and small, furry animalsJohn123 is kind to children and small, furry animalsJohn123 is kind to children and small, furry animalsJohn123 is kind to children and small, furry animalsJohn123 is kind to children and small, furry animalsJohn123 is kind to children and small, furry animalsJohn123 is kind to children and small, furry animalsJohn123 is kind to children and small, furry animalsJohn123 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Samsung Note, Kindle
.mobi corrupted zip header

Hi all,

Not sure if I've got a problem or not with this.

I used Three Press validation tool and get the all-clear on the .epub file (I'm using Sigil). But when I try to validate the converted .mobi file (using Calibre), I get this error:

1. ERROR: The Red Cockatoo - Mitch Miller.mobi: corrupted ZIP header
2. ERROR: The Red Cockatoo - Mitch Miller.mobi: I/O error: error in opening zip file
3. Check finished with warnings or errors!

I've downloaded and installed the latest Calibre software and still get the same error.

[Unauthorised book files removed]
I've attached the files here. Apologies they are quite big.

Many thanks in advance.

John.

Last edited by pdurrant; 11-29-2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Unauthorised books aren't allowed to be uploaded
John123 is offline   Reply With Quote