Thread: Mantano App
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 11:48 PM   #16
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibare143 View Post
I have 1.6.4 full version that will not shut down. Set Sync folder to books and still have problem. I do Force stop after exit. Sent email to Mantano support but they never got back with me. It works fine otherwise.
Try a custom folder with just epubs and pdfs and see if that fixes it. I have a feeling it's getting stuck on something Amazon put in there.

Make sure in Settings/My Books/Synch Folders The folder /mnt. is removed.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote