View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 10:25 PM   #96
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkus View Post
My pleasure

I was going to be coy, but I'll be honest and say; yes, I do know how to get almost all of the awards (There may be one or two on Vox I don't know about, pretty sure Touch I know them all, and iOS, that is a 100% certainty). Hopefully this doesn't sound too big headed of me, it isn't meant to be.

I'm not sure if there were emails from the marketing team about the Portland and Sun Sea awards, as they are, like some of the others, a bit tricky to get, but that's part of the idea / fun of the awards, it's meant to be a game. This is also part of the reason why I did not and won't give out the complete information of how to get them all, that and I'd probably get into a bit of trouble at work for doing it.
Well, the original purpose of this thread when I created it was to give the method in which to achieve each award, thus the spoiler warning..
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote