Thread: new person :)
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
Noranoo
Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Vox
new person :)

hey peeps

great forum you have here..i've been reading lots and decided to say hi.
i havent quite got my hands on my new Vox yet...its an xmas pressie and i've been told that i just have to wait

i live in the uk. my husband went to buy two from our nearest little whsmiths...he went in the day after stock arrived and all but 3 of their intial 75 had gone. phew..lucky me.

i get through so many paper books that i thought it made sense to have an e-reader. im looking forward to the Vox being a nice e-reader with a few frilly bits for fun as extra...

Noranoo is offline   Reply With Quote