View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:16 PM   #16
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by neadams99 View Post
I have an update:
The KF can do TTS from (sideloaded) Montano if you add the books in PDF format (which end up in the Docs folder). I usually add them in EPUB (using my public Library and Caliber to deDRM them first) and since I've spent so much time invested in amassing the collection I hate to walk away from it. Is there any way to have the TTS feature for EPUB titles or have Montano find them in the Books folder? It natively searches for the books in Docs.
I use Epub only and the TTS works just fine. Mantano will search for books on any folders you set up. I have a folder called epubs and have Mantano set to synch with that folder only.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote