Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:30 PM   #129
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I agree that having proper chapter skips is nice, but as long as I have a working TOC, I'm okay without them. I actually didn't learn about the chapter skip capability until 2 months ago (give or take).

What I'm most happy about with Harry's version is that I got 3 brand new (to me) stories as well - The Cricket on the Hearth, The Battle of Life & The Haunted Man.
For those of us who read ePub, Harry's version has a broken ToC. The correct external ToC is very much incomplete.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote