View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 09:16 AM   #10
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Wifi, Nexus 7 (2013), Samsung Tab 10.1
Trying a reinstall of the desktop can't hurt. You might use the standard uninstall routine in Windows (if on Windows) first and then install fresh from www.kobosetup.com. Depending on your Internet connection and computer, it shouldn't take too long. At least then you can scratch that off as part of the problem.

I never log out of Kobo Desktop but, then, I also rarely use it so it isn't running on my computer except for one off uses.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote