View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 09:05 AM   #96
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganM View Post
My KT doesn't even recognise that a SD card is in it. I have reformatted it too.
That was the issue I had, I had a lexar 8 gig card. I found that nothing I did would work. So one of the kobo developers was looking for additional information. I provided him with the requested information. Finally to satisfy my curiosity I purchased a 4 gig card sandisk brand. I wonder now if the issue is not the brand but the capacity of the card? I could read the files when i connected my touch to the computer but it would not recognize that there were books on it.

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote