View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:50 AM   #2
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbrich View Post
I've had my Vox for about a month now and it's worked flawlessly - until now! It starts up just fine, I can access the internet, videos, audiobooks etc but NOT the Kobo Library or any books. I get the message:

"The application Kobo (process com.kobobooks.pegasus.android) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

or this one:

"Kobo can't start right now because of a problem connecting to the Kobo server. Please try again in a little while"

I've restarted (several times) but to no avail. Why would I need to access the server just to read a book?

Any ideas anyone?
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I had the exact same issue after 3 weeks of flawless use...and the only thing that solved it was a factory reset (see my post from 5 days ago).

Can you think of anything that may have caused it?
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote