View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 12:46 AM   #154
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdjr1186 View Post
ok so i have wi fi file explorer pro downloaded. How do i get my books on my computer onto my kindle without using USB, what folder do they go in?
Open the app up and it will give you a url to type into your browser on your PC/Mac Once you have the webpage up you will see the file listings of your Fire. Find the folder Books & Documents and put them in there. You navigate to the folder first then You will see an upload box on the right of the page to upload your files.

You must have the app running on the Fire while you do this.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote