Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #117
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
So it's a Christmas Carol is it? That's actually what I thought would win, though I thought the margin would be much bigger than what it was.

I am surprised at how many votes Lolita received. I guess JSWolf's campaigning really paid off.
It's just sick and sad that so many want to read pedophilia. It's not literature or classic anything. It's just a book about rape of a minor. Since it didn't win, it's time to drop this topic and get onto something better.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote