Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #105
Hamlet53
Something Wicked This Way
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
I'm up for reading and discussing the Iliad. At the moment though there are two books on my next to read list with these followed by the yet unselected books for the afternoon and evening book clubs at my local library. Then there is the The MobileRead Literary Book Club for December (assuming there is one ). So starting the Iliad next year sounds good. I downloaded the Epub version from MR and on my reader it comes out at about 1,100 pages. As far as timing why don't we start with Issybird's suggestion and adjust weekly if needed to keep enough of the group current?
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote