View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 02:30 PM   #33
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It was never advertised as readable in sunlight. In fact, the screen type is one that's not. There's no way to read in direct sunlight with the Fire.

The only tablet that I know of that should be able to be readable in the sun is the Vox. But there could be others that I am just not aware of that are.
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree, you're right

For outdoor reading, eink devices, period! There is nothing better at this moment.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote