View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #15
pokee
Fanatic
pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotchJ View Post
Yeah but Netflix is one of those apps that you really want to work on the Vox when you travel. Not having it while it works fine on the Nook and the Fire is frustrating.
Really? Netflix for travel? When I travel, most hotel/campground/airport wifi sucks too bad for any sort of streaming. The only time I use wifi when travelling is to do light surfing on the net for travel related questions, info or reservations. Books, magazines, music and stored movies are my best friends while travelling...now it is the Vox!

I have to admit that I get annoyed when people point out that something works on the Fire and Nook, but not on the Vox though....
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote