View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13379m4m3r View Post
It'll get stuck randomly during conversion. I'll sit there and watch it, and it'll just sit there. Waiting to go forward taking up 200% cpu(or more) on my quad core/8 thread(HT) machine. It'll never progress and just freezes.
I've never converted cbz but if it is still using cpu cycles in may not be stuck. Don't go by the progress % even in other conversions it is rarely accurate and may stay put for the entire duration and jump in big leaps at the end.

I've heard of conversions taking up to 24 hours to finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13379m4m3r View Post
I'm using whatever the latest calibre is
This doesn't tell us anything, especially for folks using Linux. What version are you using?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote