View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 11:17 AM   #149
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolorous Edd View Post
Thanks, that is the definitive information I was looking for. Hey Senior Chief, what rate were you. I was a BT2 when I left in 94.
I was an Electronics Technician for almost 25 years, from 1984 to 2008. I wanted to stay 30 years but making rate was getting harder and harder. It's tough to select 5 people out of 100 to advance, especially when everyone being looked at is more than qualified to advance. My last 7 month deployment was the deal breaker for me.

You should have stuck around. The Navy always needs good Boiler Techs. Thanks for your service.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-26-2011 at 01:10 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote