View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #140
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by grvthang View Post
I got used to using Opera Mini on my last Android phone, which had limited memory. The Mini version is 800kb or so while the Mobile version is 13mb. That's a big difference.

That's a significant difference.

Most mobile browsers I have tried seem slow and clunky, but they have a lot of features. Most mini browsers are usually no frills. This is what makes them so fast. I feel the need for speed when browsing. Dolphin Mini offers the best of both worlds, hands down.

I like Dolphin Mini the best because it is unbelievably fast and it gives you full-featured browser options like full-screen mode, pinch and zoom, gestures, Flash support, selecting text, copying text, saving webpages for offline viewing, screenshots, Private Browsing, uses Google's auto complete dropdown and has built in shortcuts to many popular Google Services like Google Calendar, Google News, Google Shopping, Picasa etc.

Dolphin Mini is small, simple to use, lightning fast, and has some of the better features of a mobile browser.

Give it a try. It's FREE. What do you have to lose? If you don't like it, simply remove it. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pz8Tr7YTAc

Download Dolphin Mini: http://androiddev.orkitra.com/downlo...22448148952285

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-26-2011 at 02:32 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote