View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 09:20 AM   #6
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindlePW + iPad3 + SGP5 + ClipZip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My wishlist is close to 400
Uh, wow ...

The "reading 5 before I buy one" challenge has really helped me cull my wishlist to the bare minimum (less than 40 right now), and curb my spending in a major way. August's GH sale was my last big splurge; only bought one ebook in September, one in October, and none so far for November (though I bought 5 print books).

I wish we'd get a sale on Agatha Christie's books, along the lines of the earlier Georgette Heyer sale! I can get the AC books at the library but I'd love to own them; I'm reading the Miss Marple books right now and having a ball
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote