View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
thanks J--it's a permanent boxed set. I expect to leave it at $7.99 but I can't make any promises (although it will never be more than $9.99)! There are now five volumes of these sets out there, (one is non-US since I don't have the rights there). I will be putting out one announcement a week for each of them.

I respect my readers and believe they deserve both a bargain and DRM-free. I hope you enjoy the tales.
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote