View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:02 PM   #65
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I am one of the two page turn anomaly folks. I am also one of the people who beta test the Touch.

So far, there are just two of us with this problem that I know of. I have sent my sqlite Db to Kobo. They played with it and determined that it was not part of the problem. I am working with Kobo staff to figure it out. Our plan for the weekend includes me making some videos of the problem as it exists today, another after a factory reset and installation of the last beta before the release version, and then with a new release version applied. If the problem persists, then I will box up my Kobo and send it to the development teams for them to take a deep look whilst they send me a new device.

Even when a problem appears to only affect a very small number of users, the developers work very hard to understand and correct the problem. Amazing folks!
taming is offline   Reply With Quote