View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #22
pokee
Fanatic
pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshP View Post
OUCH is right!

Some comments are saying it's the LOWEST SCORE EVER - for ANY device. Double OUCH!

And this doesn't even factor in Kobo's lack of responsive and knowlegable customer / tech phone support. Triple OUCH!

I sure love my Vox, but when I read stuff like this, I kind of take it personally and feel all defensive, because it makes me feel like I am being called an idiot for buying it...when in fact, I think it's one of my smartest purchases since my Kobo WiFi...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote